BAK44BL | Complete 4 Gauge Amplifier Wiring Kit with 4-Channel RCA Interconnects
• Complete 4 Gauge 4-Channel Amplifier Installation Kit
• Designed Specifically For Car Audio Systems Up to 1000 Watts RMS
• Premium Power and Ground Wire Provides Optimal Power Transfer
• 30% Copper CCA Wire
The Belva 4 Gauge Kit for 4 Channel Amps!
If you need an amp kit at a great price then the Belva BAK44 Complete 4 Gauge 4-Channel Amp Wiring Kit is for you. Belva uses Premium Powerflex power and ground wire that provides optimal power transfer and is made from Copper-Clad Aluminum (CCA). Belva CCA wire regularly outperforms other Copper Clad Aluminum kits as a result of its higher-quality composition. The CCA wire used by Belva consists of 30% copper and 70% aluminum whereas other CCA kits wire is just 10% copper to 90% aluminum. To provide signal from your head unit to your amp is the 4-Channel Helical Twist Construction Audio Interconnect RCA cables that minimize noise and interference. The last key component is an In-line Mini-ANL Fuse holder with an 80 amp Mini-ANL fuse that offers ideal protection for high-powered systems. The BAK44 is designed specifically for car audio systems up to 1000 watts RMS.
- Complete 4 Gauge 4-Channel Amplifier Installation Kit
- Designed specifically for car audio systems up to 1000 watts RMS
- Premium Powerflex power and ground wire provides optimal power transfer
- Made from Copper-Clad Aluminum for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power and signal
- Belva CCA wire is made from 30% copper while other CCA wire is just 10% copper
- Helical Twist Construction Audio Interconnect RCA cables minimize noise and interference
- In-line Mini-ANL Fuse holder with an 80 amp Mini-ANL fuse offers ideal protection for high powered systems
- Also available as 2-Channel Kit
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 17 ft. (5.2 meters) Blue 4 gauge power wire
- 3 ft. (.91 meters) Black 4 gauge ground wire
- 17 ft. (5.2 meters) Gray 18 gauge remote lead wire
- 17 ft. (5.2 meters) Helical Twist 4-channel RCA interconnect cable
- 65 ft. of Speaker Wire
- One In-line Mini-ANL Fuse Holder with an 80 amp Mini-ANL fuse
- One Black rubber firewall grommet
- One 4 Gauge blue chrome-plated ring terminals
- One 4 Gauge black chrome-plated ring terminal
- Three 18 Gauge blue Spade terminal
- Two 18 Gauge black Spade terminal
- One 18 Gauge red butt connector
- Ten 4" Black zip ties
For best performance, purchase a 100% OFC Kit!
Oxygen-Free Copper wiring can improve the performance of your system and save you money in the long run. Watch this video to learn why you should choose an OFC Amp Kit!
Click here for Premium OFC kits!
|Wire gauge size||4|
|Return (Store Credit) period||30 days|
|Repair period||365 days|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|